Private 3 Hour Eco Tour (minimum 6 people)
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PXORXD
Join us at Sydney Harbour Kayaks on our widely acclaimed (Private) Middle Harbour Eco Tour (3-hour version).
The Middle Harbour Ecotour provides you with the amazing opportunity to learn something about the natural and social history of the area from a friendly guide as you paddle through differing environments - from affluent urban to the remote natural bushland of the Garigal National Park.
As civilisation slips away the true beauty of our harbour and it’s wildlife will open up before you.
Soak up the serenity while you enjoy a wholesome morning tea served at one of our favourite secluded spots.
This slightly more compact tour, 3 hours instead of the usual 4, is perfect corporate groups or groups of friends with have a tight schedule. There is one guide for every 12 paddlers.
The Private Tours are able to be run when you require; 7 days per week. The tours require a minimum of six people to start and we can manage up to 60 people at one time.
(Our group discounts start over 40 people.)
• 20 min instruction on safety and equipment use.
• Qualified, experienced, friendly guide.
•Wholesome morning tea /afternoon tea stopover at an idyllic location.
• All paddling equipment supplied.
• Storage and bottled water.
• Stable and safe double sea kayaks
At ONLY $125 PER PERSON it’s the perfect way to discover parts of Sydney you will only ever see from the water.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Sun cream
• Sun glasses
• T-shirt (ideally long sleeve) or sun shirt (rashie)
• Additional layers for cold / windy days
• Comfortable shorts
• Footwear that can get wet
• Dry change of clothes / towel
We also have a change room and showering facilities.