Middle Harbour Mangrove Explorer
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: MHME
As civilisation slips away the true beauty of our harbour and it's wildlife will open up before you. This guided experience will only run when there is a large morning high tide, as this will allow us to venture well in between the grey mangroves of Sugarloaf Bay, Scott's Creek or Bantry Bay
Soak up the serenity while you enjoy a wholesome morning tea served at one of our favourite secluded spots or rafted up with the food served on the decks of our craft.
The tour runs for four hours on Saturday and Sunday morning from 8.30 till 12.30 only on mornings when we have a very high tide.
This special experience includes:- 20 minute instruction on safety and equipment use.
- Qualified, experienced, friendly guide.
- Wholesome morning tea stopover at an idyllic location.
- All paddling equipment supplied.
- Storage and bottled water.
- Stable and safe double sea kayaks
At only $145 per person it's the perfect way to explore a secret wilderness section of Sydney that you can only ever see from the water.
What does Sydney Harbour Kayaks provide?
All paddling equipment, morning tea and bottled water are included in the tour cost.
What to bring:
* Sun cream
* Sun glasses
* T-shirt (ideally long sleeve) or sun shirt (rashie)
* Additional layers for cold / windy days
* Comfortable shorts
* Footwear that can get wet
* Dry change of clothes / towel
We also have a change room and showering facilities.
The Middle Harbour Mangrove Explorer can also be conducted as a Private Kayaking Tour.
A Private Guided Tour runs for 4 hours and is perfect for large groups, there is one guide for every 12 paddlers.